The Paracord Fixed Blade is meant for those seeking the minimum in bulk and weight but not a sacrifice in functionality. With an extremely thin side profile, the paracord wrapped, full tang knife and slim sheath combine the best of both worlds. The paracord wrap can be removed and customized, if desired, and can be used for many other survival tasks if needed. The sheath allows for tip up /down carry with a removable/adjustable belt loop.
- Full tang construction ensures durability
- Fine edge blade is easy to sharpen and does it all
- 45" of paracord make up the handle padding and can be removed to tackle other needs
- Lightweight sheath is reversible and the belt loop can be removed or used to strap it to your pack
- Slim profile extends from tip to butt
- Lightweight design for minimalist travel
- Comes with a copy of Bear Grylls "Priorities of Survival" Pocket Guide for easy reference
- Overall Length: 7.75"
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Weight: 3.5 oz.
- Weigh with Sheath: 5.75 oz.
- Steel Type: 5Cr15MoV
- Handle Material: Paracord